November 11, 2008

Mumbai-The City Never Sleeps


I always wanted someone to define Mumbai-the city. But I never found anything about Mumbai, previously known as Bombay which was remotely defining of the city. The financial capital of India, Mumbai has been misunderstood and abused by anyone and everyone including the writer.
With this blog, I wish to set the record straight for Mumbai.
Keep logging in on this blog for the 'real' Mumbai as seen from the eyes of a native.
I will try and provide travel details from time to time if possible for the foreigners who want to know about the more 'not-so-popular-but-hot' spots in Mumbai. Primarily this site is for everyone who wants any kind of information while they stay here or live here.
So until I get onto the real fun part about the city, keep watching this space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...