August 10, 2009

Videos About Mumbai On YouTube

Mumbai Hot Spots Pics

Here are some videos about Mumbai on YouTube from the eyes of different people who have been influenced by this great city in some way or the other. Interesting watch. Check out Frank's video right in the end. Good.



A preview of Mumbai, my home town. For all those who don't understand why its important to visit Mumbai when visiting India.



From the bustling city of Chicago to this "dashy" city of Mumbai, as we explore it with bollywood tunes



Mumbai Dabbawalas



THE FRANKS TAKE ON THE MUMBAI TRAINS!! FRANK... adventurer, cartoonist, film maker!

3 comments:

  1. With havin so much content do you ever run into any
    problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?

    My blog has a lot of unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems
    a lot of it is popping it up all over the web
    without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being ripped off?
    I'd really appreciate it.

    Here is my web blog: lasik eye surgery; ,

    ReplyDelete

New Previous Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...